Friday, April 10, 2009

Coming to an End

Grandma Ricki came in on March 12 to help me and to visit with her grand boys. Even though we didn't do much due to my recovery and the rain we still had a great time. I will have to say she did a stellar job of staying behind the camera BUT I really can't say much since I hardly come out from the behind the camera myself. I did manage to capture this quick shot before Noah ran out to the bus though. It will be hard to say goodbye later today, lets hope for another visit in the near future.

What could be more precious than
Grandma's special love?
She always seems to know the things
That we are fondest of.
She's always ready with a smile
Or a loving word of praise,
Her laughter always brightens up
The cloudiest of days...
She has an understanding heart
that encourages and cheers.
The love she gives so freely
Grows deeper with the years.
Her wisdom and devotion
are blessings from above-
Nothing could be more precious
than Grandma's special love.

2 comments:

Elite Stitches said...

Wow! What a cool poem! I can't thank you all enough for letting me come up and try to help you out for a while (...just wish you would have let me do more, Tiff...). I had a wonderful time, and can't wait until I can come up again! Hugs & Kisses!!! Love You!
Grandma Ricki

Anonymous said...

AaaaaHhhhh... !!!!
That's My 'Sis'