Wednesday, April 01, 2009

No Memory Card?!?

We went to the train park this weekend. A quick trip between rain showers to get out of the house. I, of course, took my camera with me but when I got there realized that I had forgotten to put the memory card back into my camera. The really sad part is that I have TWO memory cards and did not have either of them! So I did what I had to do and stole Grandma Ricki's card our of her camera! Don't worry, I only kept it for a little while then gave it right back. Here are some pictures from that day...

Beautiful signs of spring!
I was talking with Ricki and she mentioned that there really aren't a lot of daffodils down in AZ. I can understand but I would certainly miss them.

This one looks like it is made of tissue paper.

Daddy helping Oliver look for ducks.

Boys walking down the path, we never get to lead the way.

Always happy to see the big freight trains.

This is from Ricki, I've been showing her the different settings on her camera and how they work. I think she is catching on quickly!

There is a tree at the entrance to the park that is perfect for perching the boys in and snapping a picture or two. I've done this so much that they just automatically go there now.

2 comments:

Shana said...

The pictures are beautiful! At least you remember your camera! I will bring mine with me this weekend and we can mess around with it.

Anonymous said...

As always some great photos and I'm glad Ricki had her camera along so you could swipe her memory card - albeit for a short time.
And don't the boys look handsome - and big!
Hopefully you and Shana will have an opportunity to take some good photos this weekend (and please tell her the picture of Trevor all dressed up in her blog is great).
GrandBob