Thursday, January 01, 2009

And The Winner Is...

I just want to thank all of you for playing along and many of you put in some great guesses here. I went back last night after my last post of 2008 and found these guesses 229, 252, 232, 241, 255, 237, 260, 250, 258, 239, 247, 243 and 248. I managed a whopping 254 post for 2009 that means the winning guess was 255, off by just one! Tori was a VERY close second with a guess of 252 so maybe I will do something special for her too but the winner is....

SHANA!!

I will put your package of homemade stuff together and get that to you soon. And now for the new exciting announcement to start off 2009!! I have a question for you...

What is your top New Year Resolution?

Next Sunday, the 11th, I will gather up all of the New Year Resolutions that were posted and put them into a drawing. Noah or Oliver will pick the winning resolution and that person will get 12 bars of soap! But here's the exciting part, the winner will get to pick, from our current supplies, what scent they want. Something simple, something exotic, the winner chooses! Good luck to all of you and Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Suz... said...

Wow, Tiff!! I ended w/ an even 100 - you ROCKED the blog world in 2008! I can't wait to see everyone's resolutions...I will comment w/ mine later today. Happy New Year!

Suz... said...

Congrats, Shana! :)

Anonymous said...

Have more F U N !!!! Pretty simple for me.

Janet said...

Congratulations Shana!

ok...this is lame i know but, i want to exercise at least 20 minutes everyday, because its healthy for me & a life style change!! THERE I'VE SAID IT...NOW HOLD ME TO IT!!

Suz... said...

I shared on my blog my number one resolution...to love everyone w/ a deep conviction.

Shana said...

Resolution...to not have any. Just kidding. I will just give you a short list...1-be more patient, 2-stop cussing, 3-be more consistent helping Trevor with school work. That is about it. Really the list is long but those are the top ones at this point.

The Pyryt Nest said...

I resolve to be more patient.

Elite Stitches said...

I don't do new year resolutions- I never keep them, so rather than failing at something I set my mind to do on January 1st, I choose to start something when I decide to start it whenever it is during the year. Guess that's my resolution: to start whatever, whenever...but it's not a resolution or I won't keep it...we'll just call it a spontaneous decision when it happens.

Janet said...

I think Suz is stuffing the ballot box here!!! She has 3 comments on this blog! But now I have TWO!! ; )

Unknown said...

I resolve not to ask everyone who made a new years resolution why they made one if they were not going to keep it.

Grampa Jerry