Thursday, January 08, 2009

"PUP"date

Oliver and I stopped by Steph's today and got to see and play with the puppies. They are growing so fast and are so dang cute! Of course I probably think they are super cute because I'm not having to tend to, feed, clean-up, etc. after six little lab sausages. If you don't like to look at cute puppy pictures then turn away now, otherwise, enjoy the show.

Oliver looking in on the clan - the boy and the puppies look innocent but don't let them fool you, they can turn on you in a heartbeat!

Just try not to rub that belly.

The one on top is Woodrow, they are keeping him. I played with him a lot today and I think they made the right choice. He is a sweetheart.

All six recharging for their great escape. We ran to the grocery store and when we got back they had knocked out a wall of their confines and were running free.

I love their cute little, wrinkly, puppy faces.

Here is Woodrow again getting himself into a little bit of trouble.
Don't worry though...

he tired out quickly and fell asleep before damage could be done.


Apparently this little trouble maker wanted to make sure I knew he was there. A quick tug or two on my laces and then he was off again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since you knew your lace was undone, you didn't fall on your nose, I think you fell for the puppies, though. What's not to fall for. I'm a poopie lover myself. Auntie K

Janet said...

SO SWEET!!! I don't know how you DIDN'T take one home!!

Suz... said...

super cute puppies!! I love the one where he was eating the chair and then fell asleep on it...I'm glad you posted b/c I was wanting to see how much they've grown.

Elite Stitches said...

...so which one has Noah claimed as his??????? I love that they had 'escaped' when you got home from the store - free-range puppies! Too cute!

Johnson Family said...

Noah hasn't really claimed one yet, he does like Lil'Buddy since he is the only black one but when asked he is not willing to feed, walk, scoop poop etc. I know we will end up with another dog someday but we just don't have the time to give yet...

The Pyryt Nest said...

Thanks for helping with the puppy wrangling. Free range chickens-yes, free range puppies-no!!!

Shana said...

They are so cute! I can only imagine the havoc free range puppies can cause on a house! I know my one can be quite the tornado!