Saturday, January 24, 2009

Boys

The boys went through the house the other night and, uncharacteristically, turned off all of the lights. They then put Noah's sleeping bag, along with their pillows and a few other blankets and animals into the hallway and camped out for a while. I had a difficult time getting pictures because it was pitch black and had no clue where to aim. I did see that Noah was making faces though and asked him to give me at least one sweet smile...

Nope, that's not a sweet smile...
Not that one either...
He was also pretend snoring in this one...
Where did the Fig Newman come from?
Better luck next time - oh who am I kidding??

2 comments:

Janet said...

How much fun is that?!?! Remember the good ol' days when WE could sleep on the floor? Now if we did that, we'd have a bad back for a week!

Tubo Family said...

Oh how cute! Our Corby is just getting old enough (18 months) to follow some of Sean's (4.75 yo) directions such "we're playing fort so get in the closet" so maybe someday I'll see my boys playing together like yours.