Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gammy's Birthday Video!!

Noah knows how much Gammy likes his karate class and what he's being taught. He also knows that Gammy likes to watch him practice and hone his skills. Knowing that Gammy has been gone for the past month and hasn't seen any of the new stuff he's been learning he decided to do a karate video for her birthday! Noah is learning how to use the Escrima Stick this summer. They are being taught the 12 angles and then they learn attacks and defenses from there. The 12 angles are the base from which they learn. This video is of Noah doing his angles twice.


I also tried to get a cute shot of the two boys together to post for Gammy's birthday, this is just a small idea of how the photo shoot went...



Nope, that's not the shot....










Ummm, no that won't work...













Not even close...











This is the best that I could do...luckily, it turned out a little bit cute...

5 comments:

Shana said...

OMG! That really brought back some memories from our wonderful family photo shoots for Christmas! HAHA! Looks like Noah is taking on your habit of the humorous one!

Anonymous said...

Noah, I can tell you've been practicing your karate. You're getting really good with your stick!

Great pictures, too by the way...Nothing like wanting a serious, cute picture to turn on the camera monsters...

Happy Birthday Mauricia!!

Suz... said...

Happy Birthday Mauricia!!

Great job, Noah Wayne--send more video as you learn more stuff! We love to watch you in action.

M1 said...

Noah Wayne - I cannot believe how totally awesome you are getting at karate! And you and your brother are BOTH growing so much. I hope you know how much your video means to me Noah. I love you and your brother so much! You made my birthday special!

M1 said...

And Noah, you are really, really fast! WOW! Ollie, I hope you have saved lots of nuggles for Gammy. I am really missing those here lately!