Monday, July 07, 2008

Just Some Pictures

Thought I was just put a few pictures on the blog for mom. We didn't do much today just swim lessons then I cleaned the house while the boys played. On a side note, I'd just like to say that my sister is awesome and crazy! She is picking up my two boys on her way down to Eugene for a horse show on Thursday. Trevor, Ollie and Noah are going to camp down there with her. They are going to stay the night with her in the horse trailer/RV that night and I'll go down to the show on Friday. I'll be bringing them all home with me but Joel and I are going to go out for dinner and a show on Thursday night to take advantage of the kid free night!




2 comments:

Shana said...

Your sister is crazy! I should have a talk with her...=)

Just kidding, it will be fun! Secretly I am just trying to get your kids addicted to horses so that you too will have to start going to the horse shows with me.

M1 said...

9OMG-they should all love that!! Camping and horses and crazy aunt Nana!! All 3 of them are excellent workers and there is LOTS of energy that can be put to good use!
I miss them all so much!