Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mmmm Tasty!

Quite a few people have asked me how the chickens are doing so I had my friend, Steph, send me some pictures of our future dinners. As you can see they've grown quite a bit! Some have also asked when they will be ready to process and I can't remember the exact date but I thought it was around the time that the kids will be going back to school.

Getting bigger everyday.
Every time that Steph lets them out to roam they always play with the little lock that keeps them in.

These birds are turning out to be very curious. Steph had just thrown a ball and it rolled in under the bush, they all ran after to see what it was all about. I also love the lilies in this shot!

3 comments:

Suz... said...

they are so cute!!! Thanx for the update...

Anonymous said...

Guess who gets to take care of the little buggers while you all are having fun camping????

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious that they chased the ball...you need to put little soccer shirts on them and charge admission...